Aren’t these adorable?! These little acorn treats were featured in our local newspaper, so I ripped out the picture for my son to make them. He loves working in the kitchen. He made a whole plateful, and they were a huge hit. So simple to make, and they’d be great for any kind of fall gathering! See instructions below.
1. Gather icing, Hershey Kisses, butterscotch/peanut butter chips, and mini fudge stripe cookies / mini Ritz Bitz / mini Nutter Butters.
2. Smear a small amount of icing on bottom of Hershey Kiss.
3. Place cookie or cracker on icing and lightly press. (If using Ritz Bitz or Nutter Butters, you will have to separate the two halves.)
4. Smear very small amount of icing on bottom of chip. Lightly press on top of cookie/cracker, in the middle.
5. Make more. Set on plate. Admire their cuteness. Eat.