To review the Armor of God we had a silly dress up activity. As the items were reviewed, a child got to put on all the wacky gear we had assembled. This was all stuff I had around the house. The idea was inspired by a Youtube video I saw.
- Helmet of Salvation – metal mixing bowl
- Breastplate of Righteousness – muffin tin w/yarn tied through holes to hang around neck
- Sword of the Spirit – butter knife
- Shield of Faith – pizza pan with packing tape/duct tape handle on back
- Belt of Truth – bathrobe belt (duct tape wrapped around middle w/”Truth” written on tape)
- Shoes of the Gospel of Peace – big rubber boots
Each item had a duct tape label with the title printed on it with Sharpie. We lost one of our boot’s labels, but they said, “Gospel” and “Peace.”