I really like this cute frog balloon hat. Thanks for teaching it to me, Baloo! If you have difficulties with those little fiddly one-balloon frogs, try this out instead. I’ll just try explaining how to make it, since I don’t have any instructions.
- Make a basic helmet with a green 260.
- Inflate another green 260 and tie the ends together to make a circle. Twist circle in half to make a figure-8 shape. Twist the two outside joints together so that you have four equal lengths joined together at both the top and bottom.
- Find the softest of the four lengths, and twist it in the middle. Connect this twist to the front joint of the green helmet.
- Inflate a small white round to about the size of a golf ball. Twist this into two equal halves.
- Take the length of green balloon above the front helmet joint, and twist this one in half also. Attach the white balloon at this joint.
- Fully inflate a red 260 using your favorite method to make it curled. Twist a small bubble at the knotted end and attach to the front joint of the helmet, making sure to go through the frog’s mouth.
- Draw on your froggie’s eyes. All done!
*If you’re unsure about how to make a basic helmet, you can check out the following Youtube video. Only pay attention to the first half of the video. Basic Helmet