This craft is so simple and it’s a great visual teaching tool!
– butcher paper
1. Roll out the butcher paper and trace around somebody’s body. I did this before class.
2. Cut the body tracing off the roll and lay it out on a table.
3. Talk to the kids about how we are all part of the Body of Christ and we all have different talents and skills.
4. Brainstorm with the kids about all the skills, talents, and tasks that are performed in the Body of Christ, the church. Have a list of ideas on hand in case the kids need some ideas.
5. Kids can write them down as they think of them, spreading them throughout the traced body.
6. Label the paper, “The Body of Christ” and allow kids to sign their names if they want.
7. Affix to the wall.