We made this cute little heart cross craft quite a while ago, and now I can’t remember which lesson it went with. It could be used for any number of lessons, really. The pattern can be printed off from The Crafty Classroom. We tried both the traditional rainbow, as well as the colors to share the Gospel message. They’re quite easy to make!
– printed heart template
– watercolor paints & brushes
1. Cut out a heart. Write child’s name on back.
2. Color the cross in with white crayon.
3. Trace outside edge of heart to add definition, if you want.
4. Paint stripes of color across heart to make rainbow/any other design you want. (Remind kids to rinse brush in between colors!)
5. Let dry and you’re done!