For our lesson on being angry, the younger kids made these masks for a craft. My daughter’s looks more like it’s sad, but you get the idea. On the other side is a happy face.
- paper plates
- lg. craft sticks
- hot glue & gun
- construction paper
1. Have children cut out pieces for the face: nose, cheeks, mouth, eyebrows. They’ll need two sets–a happy and a mad one. Cut the pieces out yourself beforehand if you have limited time.
2. Cut eye holes in plate so that child can see through it.
3. Let children place their face pieces on the plate and glue in place.
4. Adult should use hot glue gun to attach craft stick to bottom of plate. I recommend using the thicker craft sticks.
5. Now kids can have fun showing off their angry and happy faces.