For the Daniel lesson, the little kids made these lion masks. They loved running around roaring with them after class!
- construction paper (orange, yellow, brown)
- paper plates
- lg. craft sticks
- hot glue & gun
1. Cut out the middle part of the paper plates.
2. Cut out strips of paper ahead of time for the lion’s mane.
3. Also cut out brown ears for the lion (shaped like a bear’s ear).
4. Hot glue craft stick to bottom of plate.
5. Write “Daniel 6” on craft stick handle.
6. Let kids glue hair and ears onto paper plate mask to look like lion.