Last week the older kids made these cute thankfulness journals. Our teacher just happened to have the materials sitting around her house. She had gotten them years ago and had never gotten around to making them. Perfect!
- Cheap notepade/notebooks (she said these were 3 for $1 at the dollar store and they already had a cover on them)
- Patterned scrapbook paper/card stock
- Printed “Give Thanks” tags
1. Allow each child to pick out the papers they would like to use.
2. Cut out pieces to fit. They should have one large piece that will fold around the notebook’s cover. Smaller accent pieces can also be used. Let the kids get creative.
3. Glue large piece so that it covers the front and back of the notebook. Glue other decorative pieces in place, including the “Give Thanks” tag.
4. Label with names. You don’t want kids fighting over them!