- styrofoam balls (1 small & 1 medium per kid)
- paint (orange & brown)
- constructions paper (yellow, orange & brown)
- googly eyes
1. Do some prep work ahead of time. Shave off a small portion of each medium ball so that it will sit flat on the table. Paint the medium styrofoam ball brown and the small one orange. Cut out feathers for the turkey in skinny leaf-type shapes. Also cut out small diamond-shape beaks.
2. Fold each feather in half the long way and glue a toothpick to it, allowing it to stick out a bit at the end.
3. Have child attach head to body with a toothpick.
4. Glue eyes and beak to head.
5. Let child push toothpick feathers into the body.