We had a grand old time making these in Sunday School this week! They’re quite easy and the results are really stunning. This craft would be appropriate for any lesson!
- thick white paper
- painter’s tape
- tempera paint/finger paint
- paint brushes
- paint trays
- paint smocks
1. Use painter’s tape to make a cross-shape on the paper.
2. Paint over cross using tempera paint, or finger paint for younger kids.
3. Allow paint to dry at least partially before removing painter’s tape.
4. Touch up edges of cross if necessary and put on display!