I first saw this card design at craftymorning.com and thought it would be really fun to do this year for Mother’s Day. It gets extra cuteness points for using a child’s fingerprints!
- Plain white card
- Colored card stock for flower petals
- Yellow card stock for middle of the flower
- Yellow paint / washable ink
- Black Sharpie (fine-tip is nice for the details)
- Cut out flower petal shapes from the colored card stock. Arrange on the paper to see how many you want to make your flower look pretty.
- Cut out a small circle as the middle of the flower from the yellow card stock.
- Glue the flower petals and middle circle to the front of the card to form the flower.
- Dip your fingertip in yellow paint/ink and dot around the flower in four places. Let paint/ink dry.
- Use fine-tip Sharpie to add details of the bees.
- Write “No one could bee a better mom than you!” under the flower.