I made these answer sticks for the kids to use for a variety of activities in the classroom. They can be used to answer yes/no, right/wrong, good/bad questions. One side is red and one green, with a nice sturdy handle for them to hang onto. I tried laminating the thicker card stock, but that was a disaster, so I wouldn’t recommend it. If you wanted to use red and green copy paper, they could be laminated with no problem.
- Heavy green & red card stock
- Baby bowl or other round object
- Double-sided tape
- Large craft sticks
- Clear packing tape
- Trace around baby bowl or other round object onto red and green card stock. You will need one of each color for each answer stick you want to make.
- Cut circles out of card stock.
- Use double-sided tape to tape red and green circle together back-to-back. Trim overhanging edges.
- Use packing tape to attach craft stick to one side of the circle.