I developed this craft for our lesson about families and forgiveness, which featured the story of Joseph being sold into slavery by his brothers. I was very pleased with the results and think it looks super cute!
- Coat template printed on white card stock (3 per sheet)
- Colossians 3:13 printed on regular copy paper
- Glue stick/double-sided tape
- Cut out one coat template per child. (Some children may need help with the intricate cutting.)
- Fold coat at middle of sleeves, to make inside flaps of jacket meet at the center of the coat.
- Decorate coat as desired.
- Cut out Colossians 3:13 passage and glue inside of coat, behind the flaps.