This was a fabulous craft for our lesson about Jesus traveling along the road to Emmaus with his disciples. Thank you to Crafting the Word of God for providing this fun activity! The kids loved it!
- Printed Road to Emmaus template (download at this link)
- Crayons/colored pencils/markers
- Large craft sticks
- Packing tape
- Print out one template for each child.
- Color background scene and characters as desired.
- Cut out background scene and characters. (Kids may need a little help with this.)
- Carefully cut a slit in the background scene, along the black line.
- Tape craft stick to back of characters and secure with packing tape.
- Insert bottom of craft stick through the slot from the front.
- Kids can use their little puppet scene to retell the story about Jesus and his disciples on the road to Emmaus.