This is one of my favorite crafts that we’ve made so far. It’s cute and interactive! The paralyzed man can either lie down on his mat or stand up and carry it, like the man did after Jesus healed him. Thank you to Faith Sprouts for the original idea!
- Printed Paralyzed Man template (download at this link, scroll down the page; one page is enough for six kids)
- Crayons/colored pencils/markers
- Large craft sticks
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Large needle
- Brass brads
- Give one printed man figure to each child.
- Color and cut out paralyzed man printout.
- Cut a rectangle of felt to fit between two large craft sticks.
- Hot glue felt to craft sticks. Do this for the children so they don’t burn themselves!
- Adult should poke needle through middle of man and mat.
- Help child push brass brad through hole in man and mat.
- Fold out tabs of the brad on the back of the mat to keep man on his mat.