This snack was very quick and easy to make. You could also glam it up by sprinkling the almond bark with sprinkles. I found the original idea on Pinterest!
- Pretzel rods
- White almond bark
- Line a large jellyroll pan with waxed paper.
- Melt a few squares of almond bark in microwave-safe bowl, according to package directions.
- Break several pretzel rods in half and place on the waxed paper, spacing them out so you can add another pretzel rod to make a cross.
- Put a dollop of melted almond bark in the middle of each of the half pretzel rod pieces.
- Lay a full pretzel rod over the half piece, on top of the melted bark, making sure that you form a cross shape.
- Put another dollop of melted candy bark over the intersection of the two pretzel rods to make sure they stay together. (Think of it as glue.)
- Place pan of pretzels in refrigerator to harden.