I have been in love with this simple snack idea since discovering it a few months ago. It’s a great one to let kids make themselves! Thank you to Pinterest for the original idea!
- Graham crackers
- Frosting (green or white)
- Green food coloring (necessary if you’re using white frosting)
- Gummy bears
- If using white frosting, tint it green with food coloring and mix thoroughly.
- Break graham cracker in half.
- Frost two edges of graham cracker so it looks like grass on each side, and a road down the middle.
- Set up three gummy bears on the plain graham cracker (road) portion of the cracker.
- It’s Jesus and his disciples walking on the road to Emmaus!